1. How to transition your wardrobe?
Lots of layers. The difference between the shade and sun, and 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm can be vast, so an outfit needs to be flexible. That means bringing a sweater, scarf, mittens, or even toque, and using a bag that's big enough to carry those things when they aren't needed.
2. Favourite spring item?
Blue Jays baseball cap. We are always excited to welcome our team back to Toronto.
3. Favourite spring footwear?
Sneakers. I have a couple of pairs of New Balance and they are just so light to pop on instead of heavy boots, I'm excited to get them back out.
4. Favourite colours to wear in spring?
Anything that's not black.
5. Favourite spring accessories?
Sunglasses. We have a couple of pairs of Goodrs and may pick up a couple of more. They come in fun colours and they are inexpensive.
6. Ways to add spring to your outfit even when the weather doesn't cooperate?
I know I'll be wearing my long cozy sweater a few times this spring,
7. Do you change up your makeup routine in spring?
No, my makeup is pretty simple so it works for all seasons :) I will start putting on sunscreen though as we get more sun. I got burnt being on the ski hill on Sunday, oops!
8. Puff sleeve trend - yes or no?
When you say puffed sleeves, I can only think of Anne of Green Gables, and the answer is obviously yes! Haha.
(But seriously, I don't know what the puff sleeve trend is.)
9. Do you change up your mani/pedi colours in spring?
If by change you mean, actually get a pedicure in the spring as opposed to bare toes, then yes, I change it up. I don't bother getting my fingernails done, they chip so quickly, and I don't like gel nails or anything like that.
10. Recommend your favourite spring handbag/tote.
Like every good Toronto mom, to complete my uniform (Uggs, joggers, puffy jacket, toque with pom pom), I need a belt bag. I got this one for Christmas, but mine is a light tone, not black.