Thanks for stopping by.
1. I am loving this promo for the Women's World Cup, hosted by Canada this year. These girls look amazing. We are definitely going to be promoting this event in our house this year. Girls rock!
2. My new favourite restaurant is Playa Cabana Cantina on Dundas West in the Junction. I am happy enough with guacamole and chips and a lime margarita on the rocks, but their tacos are amazing, especially the short rib one. I met some girls here on Tuesday night this week, loved the atmosphere and can't wait to go back!
3. I purchased a dress at the Gap this week, totally an impulse buy. I can't wear it to work because it is strapless, but I could not resist the colours.
4. E's favourite thing was going to the park with Dave on Thursday evening. I was out yet again so Dave picked him up from school on the bike and they had a picnic in the park and played at the playground. Seriously when did this kid get so big?!
5. I love sitting outside and enjoying our backyard. It is shady back here so it should still be nice even when it is hot. It is quiet and private. We have about 4 squirrels that hang out, a couple of cardinals, some robins and this bee. Happy we planted flowers that attract the pollinators.
Enjoy the last weekend of May. My favourite month of June is almost here!