Linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci for Friday Favourites. How can it be the last Friday of July?!?!
1. Summer is my favourite time of the year. I think this temperature was a little skewed since my car had been sitting in the sun for over an hour, but it was pretty close to 39 degrees (Celsius) with the humidity. I am not complaining, I love it! (Note the A/C is still cranked in the car, haha.)
2. We found a favourite new park near our house. We had heard about this playground from other families but we only ventured over for the first time this week. E is wearing his new favourite sandals, but they aren't great for playgrounds and definitely not the rock wall (in the corner).
3. Lip Sync Battles are my favourites. I have had a love/hate relationship with Tom Cruise over the years. Love Top Gun and Jerry Maguire Tom, but hate Vanilla Sky and Creepy Scientologist Tom. Since Katie Holmes (Joey!) has been freed and some new Mission Impossibles have come out, I've shifted back to loving Tom Cruise. I especially love this Lip Sync Battle with Jimmy Fallon!
4. I have always liked Little People, Big World on TLC and when I saw this photo, I was so excited. Zach has always been a favourite and I am so happy to see his wedding pictures. Apparently the wedding will be on TV at the end of August and I can't wait!
5. I shared a recipe for a version of my favourite cocktail yesterday. I love a mojito, this lemon basil version is a neat twist on it.
Happy Friday! Stay cool friends.