1. I love Canada Day for many reasons, but one of them is that it usually creates a weird holiday week. This year it fell on a Wednesday so we got two (very) short work weeks. See my post here listing all of the random things I love about Canada.
2. I love Sugar Beach in Toronto. It has pretty pink umbrellas and white sand. It is east of the Harbourfront area so it isn't as crowded as other spots. There is a splash pad there and a pretty good restaurant. We biked there on Canada Day on the new bike lanes on Queen's Quay.
3. I love promoting new specials for Arbonne. For the month of July, if you are Preferred Customer and buy 150 QV of products (approximately $150.00), you will receive a complimentary product of your choice with a value of up to $60. If you have been on the fence of signing up as a Preferred Customer and receiving 20% off of your purchases (with a $24 sign up fee), then now is the time! Existing Preferred Customers are eligible for this too.
4. Speaking of Arbonne, I love my new hair masque. It makes my hair so soft and it smells delicious.
5. I love '90s music. This week 98 Degrees came up, and I was immediately transplanted back to my friend Janna's house watching these videos on Much Music. #invisibleman #soshecantseeanyofthem
Enjoy your weekend!!