1. A friend sent me this video and it is pure foolishness.
2. There is another stripper movie coming out, in the spirit Magic Mike. I will leave you with this image and I will say no more.
3. Yesterday I was downtown for a meeting. It ended around lunchtime so I decided to treat myself to pizza at my favourite restaurant Pizzeria Libretto. I tried a new pizza and I think it will be my new favourites: duck confit, bosc pear, rosemary and fresh mozzarella.
4. I've said this before, but I love social media for the exposure I get to interesting articles, posts and points of view. Two examples from this week (completely different), this article from Toronto Life magazine. It is about the practice of carding, which is when the police stop people on the street to ask for their ID. The people who are stopped are vastly disproportionately young black men. We like to pretend that racial profiling and all that goes with it only happens in the US, but we have our own problems in Canada too.
The other post I loved reading was this post by Andrea about praying for your kids. So many crazy things can happen, and some you can control, but a lot you cannot. Sometimes the only thing we can do is pray for our kids.
5. Gratuitous shots of my favourite little guy!
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment