Welcome! I just recently celebrated my 100th Blog Post, so thanks for stopping by and supporting this little venture of mine.
1. Serial, the Podcast. Someone mentioned this at our book club earlier this month, and then I've seen other people talking about it so I decided to check it out. I am obsessed, it is my current favourite thing. I listened to the whole series in less than a week, mostly when I was driving to work, and it's so good I could hardly force myself to leave the car. I am fascinated by the legal aspect and the teenager aspect, but also the narrator and story telling is very compelling. Basically there was a high school student killed in Baltimore in 1999 and her ex-boyfriend was convicted of her murder. He has been in jail ever since, and this podcast examines whether he actually killed her or if he is innocent like he says.
2. I love receiving Christmas cards! I also like putting them up on my cupboards for everyone to see. My favourite easy way to decorate. (Not sure why these pictures are so terrible, but you get the idea.)
3. I think this will become a favourite family tradition. We helped E write his letter to Santa this week. He drew the pictures and then I wrote in what they were. Lego, pyjamas, a yoyo, and a green frog with green buttons (WTH?! good luck to Santa to find that gift!). I am curious, for my American readers, what do you use for Santa's address. The one I have traditionally used seems very Canadian (Santa Claus, The North Pole, H0H 0H0, Canada). If this is the address you use, do you need to use extra postage? (Also, why does my hair look so weird in this picture?! Weird cowlick on the side, and then strands coming across the top. I guess no one thought to mention it when they were taking the picture!)
4. I love sitting by our tree and enjoying the lights in the early morning or in the evening. I love coming home from work when it's dark and seeing our Christmas lights on the outside of our house. It is one of my most favourite parts about the holidays.
5. Dino Santa! Because why not!? Isn't this your favourite too?!
Happy Friday y'all! (If you're not from the Southern US, are you even allowed to say that?)
Happy Friday, eh! (that's better)
Found your blog via the Momfessionals Friday Faves blog hop. I absolutely love Serial too!ReplyDelete