My goals for June were:
1. Start going through the baby stuff and figure out what we need to do for the nursery.
I haven't brought anything up from the basement, but I have figured out what we need to buy and how we will arrange the furniture. I'll get to the baby stuff this month.
2. Invite some people over for a BBQ.
Done. We had our neighbours over last weekend.
3. Walk E to school.
Done. I was able to walk him to school twice this month when I didn't have to be at work for the regular time.
4. Read two books.
I read three books. A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler, The Rumor but Elin Hildebrand, and our book club book for next month, Big Little Lies but Liane Moriarty.
5. Get our camping stuff ready for the summer.
Done. We are ready to go today!
My goals for July are:
1. Actually start going through the baby stuff.
2. Plan our week at the end of July when we are off work. We aren't going anywhere, but will do some fun things around the city.
3. Try a new restaurant, preferably with a patio.
4. Decorate our guest room.
5. Empty out the closet in the baby's room and sort the clothes.