I did not make any set goals for October, the basic one being to survive life with a newborn, which has been successful!
But for November, I wanted to get some set goals back on the table.
1. Get our flu shots. We are full supporters of vaccinations, so I don't want to hear any of your anti-vac rhetoric here! I just need to figure out if we should go to our doctor's office to get them or just a local clinic.
2. Start planning for our annual Christmas party. This will pretty much be the same as the last two years, but will still require some planning. See last year's party here.
3. Have some of E's friends over for playdates. He has been to other peoples' houses but we didn't want to have anyone here until we were somewhat settled with Q. I think we are ready to invite some friends over and E loves it when he does have people here.
4. Organize our winter clothes. This is a standard one, figuring out what we need for coats and boots, and putting away our flip flops and shorts.
5. Start writing in Q's baby book. I did a good job of completing most of E's book during his first year and I don't want the second child to be left out of this. I have a book, I just need to start writing in it.