Linking up with The Blended Blog for this link up.
1. Kisses or Hugs?
2. Candy or Flowers?
3. Baking or Cooking?
4. Do you remember your first kiss?
5. Favourite colour of roses?
6. Conversation Hearts, Yes or No?
I'm normally not fan of them but I picked up a few at Bulk Barn this week, I thought E may like them.
7. Do you leave love notes?
8. Do you decorate for Valentine's Day?
We have a few decorations but nothing too crazy.
9. Red or pink?
I've always been partial to pink of all shades, but E's current favourite colour is red so it's growing on me.
10. Milk, white or dark chocolate?
Dark for sure, the others are barely chocolate.
11. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Sure, I've heard people that have said "I'm going to marry that person" when they first see someone, and then they do.
12. Do you give humorous or serious Valentine's cards?
Serious cards, but not with long verses.
13. Favourite chick flick or romantic movie?
So many, The Notebook, Notting Hill, Dirty Dancing, Mean Girls, Princess Bride, Sleepless in Seattle, Romeo and Juliet; I know I'm missing a ton that I could watch over and over.
14. Stay in or go out?
I love going out to eat, but for Valentine's Day I'd rather do something at home.
Last year's Valentine's Day
I love those sweet faces! ❤️😍ReplyDelete
So many great movies there on your list! What a sweet snapshot from your last Valentine's Day! Wishing you and your family another wonderful one ahead!ReplyDelete
- Brenda // ChattingOverChocolate.com