We returned from our Jamaican holiday on Tuesday night and jumped right back into work and school on Wednesday. I will be putting together our vacation posts for next week. Spoiler - it was great to be on vacation!!
Thursday, February 24, 2022
1. Favourite spring pieces in your wardrobe?
Although they are getting old, I still love my mint green and purple pants (that's two separate pairs of pants, one of each colour). I don't wear many pants in the summer so they really are just for Spring.
2. Favourite colours to wear in spring?
Green and light pink.
3. How do you transition your wardrobe from Winter to Spring?
Switch to my trench coat and sneakers for outside. But remember to check the temperature and bring layers. The sun does not always equal warmth and temperatures vary quickly.
4. Favourite accessories for Spring?
Sunglasses. It isn't easy to wear sunglasses with a toque (which is a constant in my winter wardrobe).
5. Do you change your handbags in the Spring?
Not really. But since we tend to be more active, then my "handbag" is a backpack or shoulder bag (who am I am kidding, it's a fanny pack but worn over one shoulder) that I can take on bikes and hikes.
6. Best tips for off season storage?
I just pack away my off season clothes in a Rubbermaid bin in the basement and rotate them.
7. Best tips for editing your wardrobe?
When I am putting my off season clothes away as the seasons change (see above) I take the time to remove the things that I didn't wear all of that season or things that have had too much love and need to be retired.
8. What colour just says spring to you?
9. Best basic spring transition outfit?
Pants, sneakers, t-shirt, cardigan, scarf.
10. Do you have a favourite spring fragrance?
I don't wear perfume, but my favourite natural scent from springtime is lilacs.