Every year I make the same resolutions - eat better, exercise more, organize our house, see more friends, etc. This year I am going to try something different, taking a page out of Shay's book, and make monthly goals. Rather than setting abstract goals for the year, I am going to make a few specific goals for each month. At the end of each month, I'll check back with you to let you know how I've done.
Here we go:
1. Put away the Christmas decorations and tidy up the storage space downstairs.
2. Make an eye appointment for me and E. And then buy new glasses for myself. I haven't bought new glasses since I lived in Saint John, which was 8 years ago. My glasses are kind of out of style now so I rarely wear them (I wear contacts all day, everyday, so I'm not blind, so I can still see).
3. Read my book club book - All the Lights We Cannot See.
4. Invite some friends over for a playdate/lunch.
5. Write some handwritten thank you notes.
6. Clean out my drawers and fold my clothes the Konmari way.
Post a Comment