My goals for April were:
Clean the inside of the car. Done. It was pretty dirty and I think it could use another round of cleaning but it hasn't been super warm where I've felt like being outside vacuuming the car, maybe this weekend.
Pay my library fines. Done. I would have had to do it anyway since I needed to do my annual renewal of my card.
Get my haircut. Done.
Go to Ikea. I haven't made it there yet, maybe next month.
Try a new restaurant. Done. Dave and I went to Campo on Jane St. last weekend. It was yummy.
Do some more outdoor exercise. I have walked E to and from school a few times, and have gone for a couple of runs. Next up will be to get the running stroller out so I can go for a run even if there is no one to stay with Q.
My goals for May are:
1. Transfer up some summer clothes and store some sweaters.
2. Find a new facial moisturizer that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
3. Stock up on sunscreen for the summer.
4. Clean out the oven, fridge, and washing machine.
5. Tidy up the drawers in the kitchen that are catch-alls for napkins, dish towels, etc.