(The person who original hosted this link-up doesn't even do it anymore but I like the prompts so I'm sticking with it!)
Today's theme is 10 favourite gifts to give (family members, look away!):
1. Insulated wine glasses. If the person drinks wine, they probably need a portable wine glass for outside. ;)
2. Tea towels. Everyone has some dishes to do so it works for most people.
3. Socks. There are many fun patterns for men, women, and kids, and you can easily guess the size.
4. Soap. Not just any soap, some sort of artisan, all natural, local soap is best.
5. Saje Wellness products. They are many good things at this store, but my favourite gift items are the essential oil rollers (Peppermint Halo or Immune) and the yoga mat spray. It smells so good even if you don't do yoga!
6. Cooking ingredients. Things like fancy salt, spices, oils, or a really nice balsamic vinegar. Obviously more appropriate for people that like to cook.
7. Coffee Beans. There are so many cute local coffee shops where you can find different beans, but also Starbucks's Christmas blend is popular. But make sure to find out of the person has a coffee bean grinder or if you should give them already ground coffee instead.
8. Wine. At Christmas time, my favourite gift is a bottle of Joseph Drouhin Beaujolais Nouveau.
9. Books. I'm talking about books for kids, since adult books can be tricky. You can never go wrong with a kid's book in my opinion.
10. Tree Ornaments. My favourite ones to get are from Anthropologie and Crate and Barrel.
I wouldlove to get anyone of these things— except for coffee. I am more of a tea drinker 😀ReplyDelete