1. Holidays are my favourite. I was telling E about Valentine's Day and that we would get some candy, and maybe make a heart shaped pizza. And of course we say I love you and give each other hugs and kisses. He asked if someone was going to bring us candy (like Santa, I assume), and if we would put up Valentine's lights and read Valentine's books. I said no to the lights, but that we would put up some heart decorations. I wasn't sure about books, but I went to the library this week to pick up my hold, and I found one! The library is also one of my favourite things.
2. On Thursday night the lawyers at my firm went bowling with an accounting firm (whoo hoo!). I love bowling and I am usually fairly good, but I was very inconsistent this time. It was fun though.
3. On Thursday I blogged about some of my favourite restaurants in Toronto. And then I was able to meet a friend at one of them, and ordered the affogato for dessert.
4. Yes, winter sucks, but these trees wrapped up against the cold in Mississauga brighten my day whenever I see them. Whoever thought of that is brilliant; this is so much better than plain burlap.
5. I saw this on Pinterest this week and had to pin it. For someone who likes to plan, sometimes it is difficult when your plans don't always work out. I love this bible verse, and try to remember it when I am feeling disappointed when things don't turn out the way I want them to.
Hope you are enjoying your Friday wherever you are, and thanks for reading!
Yum! That espresso and gelato dessert looks good! That bible verse is new to me...I like it. Thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
Glad you were able to find a Valentines book at the library. Those trees wrapped up made me laugh! What a cool sight to drive by and see.ReplyDelete
Those trees!! IS that by Square One? I'm a VERY inconsistent bowler :-)ReplyDelete
Yes, on Hurontario!Delete
Love the bible verse! And that dessert looks delish!!ReplyDelete