1. Holidays are my favourite. I was telling E about Valentine's Day and that we would get some candy, and maybe make a heart shaped pizza. And of course we say I love you and give each other hugs and kisses. He asked if someone was going to bring us candy (like Santa, I assume), and if we would put up Valentine's lights and read Valentine's books. I said no to the lights, but that we would put up some heart decorations. I wasn't sure about books, but I went to the library this week to pick up my hold, and I found one! The library is also one of my favourite things.
2. On Thursday night the lawyers at my firm went bowling with an accounting firm (whoo hoo!). I love bowling and I am usually fairly good, but I was very inconsistent this time. It was fun though.
3. On Thursday I blogged about some of my favourite restaurants in Toronto. And then I was able to meet a friend at one of them, and ordered the affogato for dessert.
4. Yes, winter sucks, but these trees wrapped up against the cold in Mississauga brighten my day whenever I see them. Whoever thought of that is brilliant; this is so much better than plain burlap.
5. I saw this on Pinterest this week and had to pin it. For someone who likes to plan, sometimes it is difficult when your plans don't always work out. I love this bible verse, and try to remember it when I am feeling disappointed when things don't turn out the way I want them to.
Hope you are enjoying your Friday wherever you are, and thanks for reading!