1. My favourite drive to work is Friday morning because of the Roz and Mocha Remix on Kiss 92.5 FM in Toronto. It starts at 8:00 am and runs about an hour. Even if you don't live here, if you have the opportunity you should listen to it through their website. Have you ever heard a remix of My Heart Will Go On (Titanic) and Juicy by Notorious BIG? What about Ice Ice Baby and Uptown Funk? Good stuff, and a great kick off to your weekend.
2. My favourite place earlier this week was the Canada Passport Office. It was open on Monday when everything else was closed for the provincial Family Day holiday. We were in and out in about 15 minutes to renew E's passport. We had to pay extra for the expedited process but we will have the passport in plenty of time for our trip next week. This is E's passport photo.
3. My favourite holiday is Easter. I like it more than Christmas. Lent started this week, so we are counting down to Easter.
4. Avocado is my new favourite food. I've definitely always liked it but this week I bought a bag of ripe avocados. I made guacamole twice, made an egg salad sandwich with avocado, and mashed an avocado on toast with only some lemon juice and salt.
This was the last one in the bag, I got it just in time before it started turning brown.
In case you don't already know this, leave the avocado pits in your guacamole and it won't turn brown.
5. E's favourite song (and mine) of the moment is Uptown Funk. He chimes in for the "ooh" parts,
and says "Uptown, buck y'up". If Bruno Mars is doing all of the singing, then why is the song "ft. Bruno Mars"? What is Mark Ronson's contribution? I don't get it.
Ha, I start my morning with the same crew! Happy Friday to you :)ReplyDelete
I love avocados!!! I love it on toast especially!!ReplyDelete