1. A couple of weeks ago for Momfessionals' Show and Tell Tuesday - Organizational Tips, I read someone's post that said to lay your clothes out for the week on Sunday night. I started doing this and let me tell you, it is my new favourite thing. It's like having a personal assistant who has already put together your outfit with all of the pieces collected in one place. This is definitely becoming a new habit.
2. I attended a networking event on Monday where we got to make our own chocolates, my favourite! This is a picture of the ones I made (on the bottom). They were made with really good quality chocolate so they taste even better than regular boxed chocolates.
3. Valentine's Day is one of my favourite holidays. I helped E with cards for his class this week. These are Star Wars valentines that I bought two years ago, but this is the first year his class has exchanged cards so I finally get to use them. I love a good pun and of course valentines are full of them. Some examples: "Quit playing games with my Hutt", "I really Obi-Wan you to be my valentine", "Our love will never Endor", "Yoda one for me". There are other gems like: "I want to be the droid you're looking for" and "Valentine, don't make me spend the day Solo".
4. I talked about my current favourite show on Wednesday's post.
5. It's a long weekend in Ontario, my favourite kind of weekend. Happy Family Day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Stopping by from the link up! That sounds like fun that you had an event to make your own chocolates!!! Enjoy your weekend!ReplyDelete