1. A couple of weeks ago for Momfessionals' Show and Tell Tuesday - Organizational Tips, I read someone's post that said to lay your clothes out for the week on Sunday night. I started doing this and let me tell you, it is my new favourite thing. It's like having a personal assistant who has already put together your outfit with all of the pieces collected in one place. This is definitely becoming a new habit.
2. I attended a networking event on Monday where we got to make our own chocolates, my favourite! This is a picture of the ones I made (on the bottom). They were made with really good quality chocolate so they taste even better than regular boxed chocolates.
3. Valentine's Day is one of my favourite holidays. I helped E with cards for his class this week. These are Star Wars valentines that I bought two years ago, but this is the first year his class has exchanged cards so I finally get to use them. I love a good pun and of course valentines are full of them. Some examples: "Quit playing games with my Hutt", "I really Obi-Wan you to be my valentine", "Our love will never Endor", "Yoda one for me". There are other gems like: "I want to be the droid you're looking for" and "Valentine, don't make me spend the day Solo".
4. I talked about my current favourite show on Wednesday's post.
5. It's a long weekend in Ontario, my favourite kind of weekend. Happy Family Day!
Thanks for stopping by!