My goals for July were:
1. Start going through the baby stuff.
Done. I sorted out the clothes, blankets, bedding, etc. We will need to buy a few new things and some replacement items, but we are in pretty good shape!
2. Plan our week off.
That is this week and we have done a good job at filling our week with fun things.
3. Try a new restaurant.
When E was at his grandparents', Dave and I went to a few new places, and some old favourites. We went to Bandit Brewery, Pizzeria Defina on Roncesvalles, and Buca on King West. All were great, but Buca is in a league of its own. I would say it is the best restaurant in the city.
4. Decorate our guest room.
Done. I got the bedding, mirror and headboard from Homesense, and reused an old dresser. We have hosted a few guests so far, and we are looking forward to welcoming more!
5. Empty out the closet in the baby's room and sort the clothes.
This hasn't been done yet but has to be done soon. The plaster guy is coming in to fix up the walls in the next couple of weeks and the room needs to be emptied out.
My goals for August are:
1. Enjoy the last few weeks as our family of three.
2. Build the crib, buy a dresser, and wash some baby clothes.
3. Make some pies with the fresh Ontario produce.
4. Get E ready for Senior Kindergarten.
5. Book a hair appointment.