My goals for December were:
1. Try out a fitness class at our local gym. Done. I've gone to four classes so far. It is my plan to go three times a week.
2. Wrap all of our gifts before December 20. This was mostly done, I just had a few odds and ends to wrap up until Christmas Eve.
3. Try some new side dishes with our Christmas Dinner. Done. I made Jamie Oliver's glazed carrots, and did a simple roasted brussel sprouts with bacon. I also made a bread pudding (also Jamie's recipe) to enjoy in the days leading up to Christmas.
4. Apply for Q's passport and renew my passport. Done. And they arrived within one week of submitting the application, so it was all very efficient.
5. Walk to school to pick up E. I did this a couple of times. Once was when I volunteered to set up the book fair, another time was on the day of his school Christmas concert, and then another day we went skating on our way home.
For January, I'd like to accomplish the following:
1. Swap out Q's clothes with some bigger sizes.
2. Get our vaccinations for our trip to Jamaica.
3. Go for a run or two. I haven't gone for a run for awhile and running in the winter is tough, but I'll start slow.
4. Try some new recipes from the cookbooks I got for Christmas.
5. Get a babysitter and go out for dinner with Dave.
6. Clean the light fixtures in our house, they are all so dusty!