If you're joining from the link up, welcome! Happy Friday to you!
1. E had his second ski lesson this week and he did pretty well. The first week he was quite sick and hadn't slept well, so he didn't last long; this week, although still sick, he was feeling much better. He actually didn't want to do any "pizzas", only go straight down the hill. Dave made a deal that if he did a few pizzas he could go straight. He agreed and enjoyed himself. I'm hoping this will become his favourite activity (well, at least in the winter).
2. One of my favourite things in my office is this series of E's school photos, the latest one at the bottom. When the first photo was taken (the argyle sweater one), he had only been at the school for a month, so maybe that's why he was still a little unsure. But he is very comfortable there now and we have been very fortunate to have this great school to look after him during the day.
3. One of my favourite things is letting E help in the kitchen. He loves getting involved and since we are cooking all of the time, it is a good way to keep him entertained. We made a salad this week and he picked the parmesan right up and started grating it. He's a pro! (well, until he took a bite directly from the block of cheese #donttellanyone)
(and he even ate most of his salad!)
4. My husband made his favourite snack, trail mix, personalized for me from the items in our cupboard. I took a baggie of it to work with me to snack on in the afternoon.
5. I talked about my favourite books earlier this week.
Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!
Good to see E enjoying the skiing and cooking...very cute and clever. Great that he is eager and a big help!ReplyDelete
Those school photos are so sweet! Found your blog on the link up!ReplyDelete
Stopping by from the linkup! E is too cute!ReplyDelete