1. I talked last week about some stuff on my to do list, and one of them is decorating my office. I picked up a sign at Target last week and then made this other sign. I will put them on my wall but right now they are propped up on my filing cabinet. These are my favourite things about my office right now.
2. One of our favourite things to do when we are on vacation is pick up a Christmas tree ornament. Last weekend in Lake Placid we got an Adirondack chair and canoe.
3. As much as I've been trying to embrace winter this year, I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my favourite season - spring! The upcoming forecast is promising, all above zero temperatures (that's Celsius for you Americans!). By the way, if you live in Toronto, you should follow @JayScotland on Twitter. He's the meteorologist for CBC and is very informative. #weathernerd
4. Earlier this week I dropped off E's registration papers for elementary school. I may have teared up a bit when I walked into the school. I loved school growing up, so I hope it will be a favourite for E as well. He has already started asking when he gets to go to the big school.
5. I am a sucker for most marketing campaigns, meaning I often buy products based solely on their commercials, jingles, colour schemes, characters, etc. This week was no exception. I heard a commercial for Starbucks' new "La Boulange" treats and I pretty much drove directly there and ordered a pain au chocolate (or chocolate croissant as they insist on calling it). Now, it certainly does not measure up to the pain au chocolate I had in Paris, but it was warmed up and it was pretty good. Plus I love the pink theme against the Starbucks green - my wedding colours!
(Our wedding cake)
Happy Friday Everyone!!