1. Walk or bike ride?
Bike ride. I didn't ride a bike for about two years (first pregnant and then last year Q was too little for the bike trailer) and I'm really enjoying taking my bike on errands and to my workouts when possible.
2. Favourite picnic food?
3. Pool or lake?
A pool, I guess. But I love swimming in the Great Lakes - they are like the ocean but so much warmer.
4. Favourite flavour of ice cream?
Mint chocolate chip, I will always order that if they have it; I am never disappointed with it.
5. Ice cream cone or in a dish?
6. Flip flops or slides?
Flip flops, love them.
7. Jean shorts or jean capris?
Neither, not a fan of any denim in the summer.
8. Favourite summer fruit?
Peaches, hands down.
9. Corn on the cob or cut off the cob?
Corn on the cob.
10. Favourite summertime song?
There are so many, but one of the first ones that comes to mind is Chattahoochie by Alan Jackson. I know, I know, an obscure choice, but it is a song from my childhood and I cannot deny I love some good old country music.
11. Favourite summertime activity?
Swimming. We don't swim enough but I do always love it.
12. Favourite Berry? Strawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry or Blackberry?
Blueberries, the wild ones, but they are so expensive that we usually go with the cultivated one.
13. Bikinis, tankinis, or one pieces?
Tankinis are the best, I need to get a new suit this summer and this is what I'll be looking for.
14. Dresses or skirts?
15. One Word to describe Summer?