A little late for us north of the US border, but good questions nonetheless.
1. Have you ever kept a Gratitude Journal?
No, but I occasionally post about Little Things for which I am grateful for.
2. Hosting Thanksgiving at your house?
We just had my mom for dinner this year.
3. Favourite food from the Thanksgiving meal?
I was going to say the mashed potatoes but I think I just like those because of the gravy, so I guess gravy is my favourite thing!
4. What one thing in nature are you most grateful for?
The seaside. I love being by the ocean.
5. Pumpkin pie?
Yes. I didn't eat it for a long time thinking I did not like it, but then I had a piece and loved it. I missed out for so long!!
6. Traditional Cookbook?
I don't know what this means. But if they mean do I prepare a traditional meal, the answer is yes, usually. But this year we tried out some healthier versions and didn't get a whole turkey.
7. Oven baked or deep fried turkey?
Oven baked. Have you seen those videos of people trying to deep fry a turkey?! Fire hazard.
8. Thanksgiving leftover?
Yes! I don't want too many leftovers but I love a turkey sandwich, hot or cold.
9. What is one household product you are most grateful for?
10. Are you most grateful for home cooked meals or restaurant meals?
I can't pick one, since both are good for different reasons.