Three things going on with each of us at the moment:
1. Q enjoyed the online art classes last year and this year they are back in person at the school, so he's signed up for the fall term and he will do them on Tuesdays at lunchtime.
2. He is also signed up for skating lessons. He did a very brief intro to skating in the spring where he greatly improved on the skating we had done throughout the winter on the outdoor rinks. This is for the full season and he has a couple of friend is his session.
3. Q started out the summer a little nervous about going downhill on his bike, but he got comfortable with it and can do pavement or gravel hills. I see some fall bike rides in our future.
1. E lost a tooth this week, a molar, with the new one right there to come in. The Tooth Fairy is on double duty in this house now as Q will be getting more loose teeth soon too.
2. His teacher suggested he get a wipeable wall calendar (which I will say I had already thought of as being a good idea, but nice to know it is sanctioned by the teacher) so he can keep track of all of the things.
3. E's baseball team is in the Championship game this weekend against the team they played last week when they had rallied from being down 4-0 in the last inning, so it will be a good rematch. Go Green Beans!
1. Dave's year end is coming up on September 30. If you are in sales or are married to someone who is, you know year end is a time for a roller coaster of emotions.
2. Although the summer golf season, including men's night is over, Dave is hoping to get a few more rounds in before the club closes. He's hoping to take the boys out tonight.
3. He's also signed up to curl this winter. We love watching curling but have not really had much opportunity to play, so I know he will enjoy it.
1. The biggest news for me is that I have Invisalign now. I got them on Monday so it's only been a couple of days, but it is definitely an adjustment. I find them difficult to take out to eat so once they are back in that's it, no snacking. I can drink coffee with them in, thankfully :)
2. I have some work trips coming up that I am excited about - back to Miami next week and then in a couple of weeks after that I'm going to Timmins (speaking of Timmins, I recommend the Shania Twain documentary on Netflix).
3. A couple of weeks ago I went to the dermatologist for a skin check, and I asked them to specifically check a mark on my face that I was concerned about. She said it could be an age spot, sun damage, or basal cells (skin cancer) and to be safe she removed it and sent it for a biopsy. They phoned yesterday to say it was just sun damage, but it was nice to know.