So for May you'll see it is "10 things you wish you could tell your high school self", so here they are:
1) You won't marry anyone from your high school.
2) The perm (in grade 8) wasn't the best idea.
3) You made the right choice not to try any drugs just because others were doing it.
4) Your school marks really don't matter.
5) Don't run the 400m race at the track meet wearing your jacket just because it was raining.
6) Wear more sunscreen.
7) Don't shop at Northern Reflections.
8) Don't worry about not being a star soccer player, the important thing was being a part of the team. We had more fun off the field anyway.
9) The Smashing Pumpkins aren't that bad!!
10) Facebook will make sure you keep up with all of your high school friends in the future, so there is no need to be too upset about saying goodbye after Grade 12.