Today is Dave's and my anniversary!! We have been married for 10 years, and gosh, doesn't it just feel like yesterday (or does it feel like forever? I never know). All kidding aside, I love this guy so much and am always grateful that I get to do life with him!!
Just for fun I thought I would mention a few of those things that drive us crazy about the other person, those real life frustrations that make you want to scream but really they are just small things so you pick your battles and move on! See if you can guess who is whom...(answers at the bottom)
1. Someone likes to use the second kitchen sink to stack up the clean dishes, instead of putting them on the counter to dry, so when the other person comes over to get water for a recipe, drain the pasta, or wipe down the cutting board, they cannot because the sink is full of clean dishes (and the other one is full of soapy water).
2. The other person never cleans out food bits from the drain after emptying the sink. So there is gross nasty food in the drain and sometimes in the sink, and if the other person does not come along, then it dries there and is hard to clean up the next day.
3. Someone squeezes the toothpaste from the middle of the tube!
4. And the other person likes to brush their teeth in the shower so the toothpaste tube is never in the same spot, it is like a scavenger hunt.
5. When fast-forwarding through the commercials in a recorded TV program, someone likes to use the 30 second skip ahead and then often overshoots it and we have to go back.
6. While the other person likes to just fast forward, but at a snail's pace (one arrow), so the commercials are barely passing by any faster than if we were just watching them.
1. Dave; 2. Sarah; 3. Sarah; 4. Dave; 5. Dave; 6. Sarah