1. Do you make resolutions/goals for the new year?
Yes, to various degrees of success. The key is to keep thinking about them throughout the year rather than forgetting about them by the second week of January!
2. Do you have diet/exercise goals?
I would like to take up running again. I let it go in the second half of 2022. It's such a great way to stay fit and change it up from Peloton.
3. Do you have personal/professional goals for 2023?
I'd like do a better job of helping others in our community. Volunteer and donation opportunities should be back in full swing again after the last couple of pandemic years, so I'll be looking into those.
4. Do you use a planner? Paper? Electronic? Combo?
No official "planner", just my Outlook calendar.
5. Do you have a word/phrase for 2023?
6. Ring in the new year or asleep by 10 pm?
Ring it in!
7. Favourite thing to do on New Year's Day?
Go outside to skate, ski, hike, or sled, depending on the temperature and amount of snow. Once upon a time we used to go out for brunch but not for the last couple of years, so maybe we will restart that tradition now.
8. Any travel plans for 2023?
We have talked about Europe and Disney but haven't done any bookings yet.
9. Things/Events you are most looking forward to in 2023?
Our house renovation. I mean, I've heard these things are really annoying but ultimately it will be great!
10. Will you be watching any Bowl games around New Year's?
No, we don't watch college football. We will be watching the hockey equivalent of the World Junior's Tournament.