Three things going on with each of us at the moment:
1. E's feet are officially bigger than mine. We picked up a new pair of shoes for him and he is wearing a size 10!
2. He is taking guitar lessons and is learning Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes.
3. He just got back from a two night trip with the grade 7s in his school. It was less an educational trip and more just for fun, and he did have fun!
1. It was Q's birthday last week and his birthday money was burning a hole in his pocket so we had to go to the store on Sunday to pick out a few things. He got another Jurassic Park dinosaur, an Indiana Jones Lego set, and two stuffies.
2. He working on his baseball skills in the offseason at a weekly clinic and for the upcoming PA days.
3. He has been playing a baseball video game on the iPad. Dave says that "at least he's learning more about baseball" while playing this game, I guess so?!
Dave and Me
1. The biggest news about Dave is that he started a new job a few weeks ago. He's still in sales but for new company.
2. After years of wearing Nike running shoes, he decided to try out Hoka. He has done a couple of runs with them so far and he is liking them so far.
3. Although this golf season is still ongoing, he is looking ahead to next spring for a golf trip to Scotland he has planned. He's going with a few guys from his golf club and the itinerary is set.
1. I finally got a new backpack for work. I have been using our hiking backpack from MEC for the past while and it was looking a little worn and not very professional. When we were picking out a backpack for Q, I found a nice commuter style back from Herschel. You can see the one I picked out here.
2. I have a trip booked to South Beach and the Florida Keys for November. I am very excited to get away for a couple of days with friends.
3. I haven't run for a long time, but I ran the other day with E and then went out on my own. It really is great exercise and I'm hoping to get back out there on a regular basis.