1. On the holiday Monday, E and I went for a little adventure to find some lunch. We ended up at Brazil Bakery and Pastry on Dundas. I had the veal sandwich, E had grilled cheese, and they were both delicious. We didn't have any Portuguese tarts this time, but I did miss them.
2. Most of my week was spent fighting a cold, which everyone at my office has already had. I picked up some Advil Cold and Sinus Plus, very helpful.
3. Among all of the yummy leftovers from Thanksgiving, we enjoyed some pie. I snapped this picture of E on the couch enjoying his pieces.
4. I'm trying to decide what cake to make for E's birthday. The general theme of his party is automobiles. Here are some cute cake ideas.
5. I have been at Earls a number of times over the past couple of months, including this week. I have been ordering the Santa Fe Chicken Salad. I'm sure it's high in fat, even for a salad, but I take solace in the fact that much of the fat is probably from the avocado. Today I ate by myself and enjoyed a glass of wine and a new book along with the salad.
Love earls... And yep,,their Santa Fe salad is so yum!! And those cakes ALL look amazingReplyDelete
XO sarita it's my girls' world