Thank you for stopping by today. If you'd like to learn more about me, head over to my Tuesday post. It was my 34th birthday so I listed 34 random things about me.
1. My new favourite soccer team is this one. They are all very enthusiastic players and also energetic. I'm not sure how they all stood still for a photo, but they look great!
Check out that coach on the left!
2. I got to enjoy many of my favourite things on my birthday this week. I went for a run in the morning and the weather was perfect, plus I found a $5 which was pretty cool. Then I took that $5 to Starbucks and got a breakfast sandwich. I went out for lunch with my boss and enjoyed a delicious club sandwich. So many restaurants try to do something fancy with their clubs now, but this was old school - three slices of bread, nice sliced turkey (not deli meat style), bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo. On my way back to work I stopped in at Starbucks again for my birthday drink - venti Americano :)
3. I also got a lot of nice gifts, including a hammock for the backyard. I love a good hammock so I am looking forward to using it this summer. I also got these two necklaces from Stella & Dot.
4. I shared my recipe for one of my favourite foods yesterday - guacamole!
5. I am visiting one of my favourite provinces this weekend - Prince Edward Island. Stay tuned next week for a full recap.
Have a great weekend!