1. Everyone is sharing their photos of their children's graduations so that takes me back to my own grad, which was 16 years ago!!! I loved high school so prom and grad were a lot of fun.
A mini Flashback Friday.
Friends since we were four years old
My prom date was one of the best dressed, hands down - cape, top hat, and cane.
2. On that note, here are the top songs from this week in 1999. A few favourites here for sure:
1. Wild Wild West - Will Smith
2. Last Kiss - Pearl Jam
3. If you had my Love - Jennifer Lopez (or was it J Lo by this point?)
4. Summer Girls - LFO (I actually watched this video on YouTube the other day, worth it)
5. All Star - Smash Mouth
6. Sometimes - Britney Spears (Brit Brit!!)
7. I want it that way - Backstreet Boys
8. It's not Right by it's Okay - Whitney Houston
9. Where my Girls At? - 702 (Yes!)
10. Beautiful Stranger - Madonna (Austin Powers, baby yah!)
3. We had some snacks at work this week and one of them was my favourite snack - the Chicago Mix popcorn. Half caramel, half cheese. I don't know who invented this, but it is probably one of the greatest things ever made. Love it!
4. Ballers is my new favourite show. The Rock, Miami, NFL - that's enough for me. Check it out!
5. I made one of my favourite meals this week and shared the recipe for making fast, easy and tasty homemade pizza on Thursday.
Happy Friday and Happy Weekend!