This week flew by, and I'm surprised (as I usually am) that it is time for Friday Favourites again.
1. On Tuesday morning, I enjoyed a beautiful morning golfing for a networking event. It had poured the night before but by the time we were getting started it had stopped and it just got nicer throughout the day. I didn't have a great golf game, but being outside in the morning is one of my favourite things.
2. This guy is my favourite. He loves to help and I think it is important to give kids chores to do even at 3 years old. I gave E the Windex and a paper towel and away he went. One minute he was inside, and then the next he was outside doing the other side of the window.
3. I blogged about my trip to Prince Edward Island on Wednesday, one of my favourite places in Canada. I have been enjoying the coffee from Receiver Coffee Co. all week at home.
4. Big Hero 6 was the first theatre movie E went to, and it is now available on TV. This is one of my favourite new animated movies. It is entertaining for all ages, you will love Baymax!
5. This weekend we celebrate our favourite dad for Father's Day. Dave works hard at everything he does, but always has time for the fun things too. We love you!
Happy Friday Everyone!