1. Last week was E's last day of daycare. His teachers made him this card and wrote messages to him. It was so thoughtful, especially since some of them have known him since he started there.
This is him - white paper, yellow hair, orange skin.
2. I love a new paper agenda and I got a new one this month. I like to keep track of my blog posts, Arbonne activities, and family events (all colour coded of course).
Ready to go.
3. I've posted this before but one of my favourite bible verses when faced with an upsetting time that I can't do anything about is from 2 Corinthians. It was something I thought about a lot this week.
4. We booked our plane tickets and accommodations for our upcoming trip to Barcelona. Now I'm starting to plan what we're going to do while we are there. There are many things to do there, even with a kid. I'm really excited to plan our "itinerary" and finding some tips for restaurants.
5. Earlier this week I posted about our camping trip, one of my favourite things to do in the summer.