Here were my goals for January, and this is how I did:
1. Put away the Christmas decorations and tidy up the storage space. It is tidier than it was, even if it's not perfect.
2. Make eye appointments for E and me and get myself some new glasses. Done, done and done.
3. Read my book club book. I finished that early in the month. I wrote about it yesterday.
4. Invite some friends over for a playdate. We met some friends for skating a couple of weeks ago and then they came back for supper. And I didn't take any photos :(
5. Write some handwritten thank you notes. Done.
6. Clean out my drawers and fold my shirts the Konmari way. This has not happened yet, but maybe this weekend; I still have a few days left in January.
1. Learn how to poach an egg. I love poached eggs but I've never tried making them myself.
(This is from Baka)
2. Get some Valentine's Day cards for E's classmates and some to mail out.
3. Decorate for Valentine's Day and maybe even attempt a craft with E.
4. Pick up a rug for our living room.
5. Frame the paintings we got in Barcelona.
6. Plan some summer camps for E and our vacation time. Camp schedules and descriptions come out next week and then we can register for them at the end of the month.
(oh, and organize my drawers if I don't get to it in the next couple of days!)