1. Touque. I hate being cold and I need to wear a warm hat whenever I am outside.
2. Lip Gloss. I always have some lip gloss in my purse, but I also have this great one that I apply at nighttime.
3. Cough Drops. I like the Halls black ones, extra strength.
4. Cream. I have cream by my bed, cream in the bathroom, in the car, and at my desk. There is nothing worse (that's right, nothing!! haha) than chapped hands or a dry face.
5. Scarf. I bought the most comfy scarf from Barefoot Dreams when I was in San Francisco and I love it. Unfortunately I could not find it when I got back to Canada. I wish I'd bought more, it would make the best gift.
6 Warm Boots. I have had Ugg boots for years and then last year got a new pair. I don't wear them everyday but they are perfect for cold and wet days. When the pavement is dry, then I wear my other Ugg boots.
7. Long Underwear. I wear my pair from MEC when I am skiing, sledding, shovelling, or just over my nylons/tights when I am walking to work.
8. A Winter Hobby. We took up skiing a few years ago so we would have something to look forward to in the winter months.
9. Good hair stuff. I got this smoothing oil from Drybar and it helps to tame my dry hair.
10. A Hot Toddy. I make this drink often in the winter time and I even bought the ingredients to make it at work (sans whisky). Nothing is better than holding a hot drink that smells yummy to perk you up when you're not feeling well.