1. Do you celebrated Easter, Passover or another holiday?
We celebrate Easter, it's my favourite holiday.
2. Do you decorate your home for spring?
Yes, we do an Easter tree and other spring type decorations.
I like this pasta salad I make with asparagus, bacon, and homemade ranch dressing. And we like to make ribs for Easter Dinner.
4. Is your Spring Break in April or March?
It's in March and we always refer to it as March Break as it is never really spring in March.
5. Favourite spring/Easter tradition or activity?
Our Easter morning involves an egg hunt, an eggy breakfast, and some small Easter baskets. We go to church where we get to hear the Hallelujah Chorus. As for Spring, I love getting the bikes out for the first ride, cleaning up the yard and visiting the garden centre.
6. What are you most looking forward to this spring?
Seeing friends and family. We were in various stages of lockdown in 2020 and 2021 where visiting people was discouraged. No such rules exist now, pending everyone remaining healthy!
7. Favourite spring fashion items?
A trench coat, sunglasses, and casual sneakers.
8. Do you transition your wardrobe from winter to spring?
Yes, I get out my sneakers and sweatshirts, instead of boots and jackets.
9. Does the Easter bunny visit your house?
Yes he does. He hides eggs for us all over the house.
10. Any traditions or activities coming back post Covid?
See above #6. Our church will also be open for in person service this year so I will look forward to getting back there. And we are even allowed to sing now!