1. Favourite holiday traditions?
Watching all of the fun movies - we have so many favourites but the must-watch ones are White Christmas, The Holiday, The Family Stone, Elf, The Grinch (new animated one), and Love Actually.
2. Favourite holiday fashion items or accessories?
I like a sequin for those fancy parties, and a festive t-shirt or sweatshirt for the more casual times.
3. Share your favourite holiday recipes.
4. How do you celebrate the holidays?
We celebrate Christmas - very traditional, we go to church, host family and friends, make all of the fun treats, watch the movies, visit Santa, and give gifts.
5. Do you go to see holiday lights?
We will usually take a detour on our way home from somewhere to see what lights we can see, but we don't usually go out specifically for that reason.
6. How do you decorate your house for the holidays?
We put up a tree and other indoor decorations, and lights outside. You can see last year's decorations here.
7. If you get a Christmas tree - is it real or fake?
We get a real tree. I love the smell and the look of it and I also don't want to store a fake one all year.
8. Favourite holiday treats?
On the sweets side I tend to go for the shortbreads, iced sugar cookies, and anything peppermint, and for savoury, sausage rolls and any sort of warm cheesy dip.
9. If you have pets, do your pets get and give gifts?
We do not have any pets now. When I was little we would get our cat a stocking with treats in it.
10. Best tips to make the holidays less stressful?
I don't know. Christmas is a full-time job (on top of the full-time job you may already have) and I just try to dive in and enjoy it all. It's just one part of the year and I don't mind feeling a bit frantic at times.