Three things about each of us at the moment:
1. E got this sound machine/alarm clock for Christmas. It has features for different coloured night lights and sounds for falling asleep. E likes the fire crackling sound and uses it every night.
2. E has had his phone for a few months and although he does like to play games on it as soon as we get in the car (which we are discouraging him from doing) he isn't as attached to it as I had feared. It is very nice to be able to get in touch with him when we need to.
3. He says he is improving each week with his skiing. It's great to see him enjoy a sport and try at getting better.
1. As the younger brother, Q gets to do a few things that E had to wait to do. For example, Q has been playing Zelda on the Nintendo Switch. He still needs some help reading the prompts, and beating some of the bad guys, but he is enjoying it.
2. When we went to Disney World in October we bought a Wicket stuffy, the Ewok from Return of the Jedi and Q has been especially attached to him lately. He brings him in the car when we go to skiing and has used him as a pillow to nap on a few occasions.
3. He has had a few tests lately and this week we are helping him study geography, they need to know the continents and oceans.
1. I am a new convert to Athletic Greens or AG1 (which you will have heard of if you listen to any podcast!). I got the starter kit for Christmas and am on the subscription plan. It's supposed to give you more energy and I think I can say that after a month I do feel like I have more energy. I am still tired at night time, but seem to get along well during the day.
2. I've also been putting collagen in my coffee since Christmas. I read it takes 8 to 12 weeks to notice a difference, so we'll see. I started it because it seemed like the thing to do for a woman my age. And I just picked the same brand that my friend was taking.
3. I saw Jamaal Magloire again yesterday. He is a former Toronto Raptor (and Canadian!) and now he's one of their coaches. Seriously I think I've seen him 3 times around my office downtown and when I went to Miami he was on our flight. I see him more than I see actual friends of mine that work downtown.
1. Dave is back on ski tuning duty. Last year he bought all of the equipment so he could tune and wax our skis at home. He picked up a few new tips at the workshop the ski club did last weekend.
2. He is gearing up for his first golf trip of the year next month. He's going to Miami which should be a nice treat for February.
3. After being "project manager" for our renovation, he's now in procurement as he tracks orders for furniture and rugs.