1. My favourite new song is Taylor Swift's Blank Space. Not only is the song great, the video
has a very hot guy is very aesthetically pleasing, and I love that Taylor owns the fact that she can be a bit of a crazy ex-girlfriend.
2. I honestly love the Yuletide Fireplace channel, it is a favourite of the holiday season and it's back! I thought I remembered Christmas carols playing in the background, but it doesn't seem to be all the time.
3. We finally got a new coffee pot, so I can now make my favourite beverage at home. Our coffee pot broke the week before we moved and we finally got our replacement pot delivered this week. Not that I don't love going to Starbucks everyday, but it is a little unnecessary when I can (usually) bring coffee from home.
4. A favourite pastime, Pinterest! I've been pinning a few ideas for Christmas this week. They actually sell these birch candleholders at a market down the street from us, so I'm going to pick up a few this weekend.
5. I have to say that one of my new favourite shows (maybe "favourite" is a strong word, but it is Friday Favourites after all!) is Family Feud. The people are so entertaining on their own, but Steve Harvey makes the show. I can't get enough! For some good laughs, search Family Feud in YouTube and get sucked into the rabbit hole.
Happy Friday! Thanks for stopping by.