For the record, I am not a fan of the phrase "bucket list". I don't know what it is, I just never use it. I prefer to refer to things I want to do, as "things I want to do" not have the overture of kicking the bucket. But I will use it today.
I thought about this and things that I want to do are all involved with travelling. Whenever I pin something in Pinterest related to travel, it often has something to do with a beach, but there are more travel goals than that. I'll give you my top five trips I'd like to take, in no particular order.
1. Fly into Paris, rent a car and drive up towards the Beaches of Normandy, and then head across to Belgium and into Germany, visiting the Canadian war sites along the way. Yes I'm a war nerd, but I'm okay with that.
This is Mont Saint Michel
2. Fly to Santiago, Chile, connect to Punta Arenas, and then stay at The Singular Hotel. I saw this on Lesley Murphy's travel blog (Lesley from Sean's season on the Bachelor). This trip was not on my radar until a couple of weeks ago, but you can't deny these photos are beautiful.
3. Fly to Kenya, and do a safari and stay in one of those fancy huts. Then go over to Zanzibar to enjoy the beautiful beaches. Then while in Africa, I want to spend sometime in Cape Town. This, by the way, would be way out of my comfort zone, but I do want to visit Africa sometime.
4. Stay at the Four Seasons in Bora Bora, and stay in one of those huts over the water. Go paddle boarding, snorkeling, and basically do nothing.
5. Take the train across the Rocky Mountains.
This is really just five out of so many other trips I want to take. What trips do you want to take?