1. My first favourite is a long weekend. Holiday for Good Friday and then I'm taking Monday off as well. March was a busy month at work and the little break is much appreciated.
2. My second favourite is visitors! We are hosting some overnight house guests from Nova Scotia this weekend.
3. Target was becoming my favourite store. I picked up so many Christmas decorations there and other things for around the house. I was just hitting my stride with Target and then, boom, they shut it down. This week marked the final days of Target in Canada. I stopped in to the Target by my house earlier this week. It was nothing short of a scene from a zombie apocalypse movie: empty shelves in complete disarray, customers grabbing semi-useful items in hopes of getting something, people wandering around with glazed over looks wondering how they ended up in that store in the first place, etc. But I persisted and found a few fun things. These didn't make it into my post on Wednesday showing my Easter Decorations.
Watering cans. I want to get some flowers for these.
4. Easter is my favourite holiday. One of the reasons is because it means spring is coming, but the other reason is the story of Jesus. Christmas is important, yes, obviously. But the story of Easter is really the central story of our Christian faith. Earlier this week one of my favourite bloggers, Shay, posted about her faith. She included this meme that is my new favourite:
5. This guy is my favourite. This was E and Cuddly Pal the other morning. They had found their way into our bed and were still sleeping even though Dave and I were getting up. I know he won't be little like this forever so I savour these moments when I get to snuggle with him
Happy Easter Everyone.
He is risen. He is risen indeed.
Yes, cherish those precious cuddle times! Happy Easter to you and your family, too!ReplyDelete