Thank you for stopping by today, I can't believe another Friday is here. My week went by like that.
1. One of my favourite things to do is go out for supper. This past Monday I got to meet up with some friends at Bricco. It was so nice to visit with some friends, and even better that I could walk there from my house. I had the kale salad and homemade pasta. My friends both ordered the grilled octopus; I tasted it and I think it was the best octopus I'd ever had.
2. My favourite basketball team is the Toronto Raptors. They are currently down two games to none in the first round of the playoffs against the Washington Wizards. They need to get it together for the next few games, they can't end up undefeated! Bring it back to Toronto! I met Mo Pete (Morris Peterson, former Raptor) last weekend.
3. I made my favourite cookies for Administrative Professionals' Day. I shared the recipe yesterday.
4. I finally downloaded the Pinterest app for my phone. For some reason I had refused to do it so far, but I finally caved. It's a pretty good app, can't believe it took me this long to get it. Pinterest is my favourite thing to do to put in time. Check out my boards here.
5. I talked about one of my favourite authors on Wednesday. I finished Emily Giffin's The One and Only yesterday. I read some reviews of it online and it didn't seem like people liked it as much as her past books. I loved it though! It is set in a football town in Texas, something that I am fascinated with. The main character is involved with an older man and with a NFL quarterback. Some people found the older man thing a little icky, but I totally bought the storyline. If you like Emily Giffin, read it, just keep an open mind.
I love going out to dinner too and yours sounded lovely! I miss living in a city and being able to walk places. Have a great weekend!ReplyDelete