Let's get right to it!
1. The Arbonne Holiday Line is available! Let the Christmas shopping begin. There are some scents that are only available at this time of year, like the pineapple papaya and pomelo grapefruit. There is also a special flavour of the fit chews that I'm really excited about, Peppermint Cocoa.
2. I love my new purse from Stella and Dot. I saw Jillian had it on her instagram the other day after I'd purchased it which is pretty cool. I decided to treat myself to this because it will be great for Barcelona - it's a cross body bag with a zipper, and it is silver so it goes with everything.
3. I was wondering through the Bay the other day and they had a few items from the Drake General Store. The Drake is a favourite restaurant of ours and they also have a very hipster store. The brand has branched out to different parts of the city, including the Bay. I bought a few things for E's birthday, but I'll be sharing those next month. E's first day of school shirt also came from this store; they always have something neat.
4. I ordered the new iPhone 6S this week. I went with the Rose Gold colour, why not eh? Let's hope it arrives before we leave for Barcelona.
5. Looking for a new idea for breakfast? Try this granola recipe that we make all the time. So tasty and a bit healthier than your typical granola.