Linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favourites again this week.
1. E's birthday is coming up next month. We decided to keep the party kind of small this year, and I know E doesn't really care if there are 4 kids there or 15. The "theme" is balloons, which sounds kind of lame on its own, but we will play some games with balloons and I have found some cute cake designs.
And we have these cute candles
2. We finished painting our living room so I took the opportunity to put up some fall decorations. I got them at Homesense, and the wreath is from Michael's last year.
3. It's September, do you have your fall scented candles and hand soaps? We have the soaps, but not the candles. I keep buying candles but then we rarely light them, so I didn't bother this year. We've only opened the Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte so far, and it is definitely a new favourite.
4. This week I made my favourite protein shake - one banana, one scoop of peanut butter, Arbonne chocolate protein powder, milk, and some ice cubes.
5. Yesterday I wrote about my favourite meals to order at certain restaurants. You could say it's boring, but I just want to make sure I enjoy my meal.
Thanks for stopping by!
I like the balloon theme. The first cake is my favourite . A hot air balloon could work, too. I remember one in my cake decoration book. It will be a fun party!ReplyDelete
LOVE the fall scented soaps! I have the fall sceneted candles but no soaps.ReplyDelete
Love all the balloon theme cakes, and your fall decor looks great!ReplyDelete