Monday, March 11, 2019
6 Things You Don't Know About Me
1. I have a keen sense of hearing when it comes to listening for things to do with the house. I have previously identified leaks, rodents, and an open gate banging against the house.
2. I am a nervous flyer. I say a prayer each time we take off, I read the safety pamphlet on every plane and confirm the life vests are under the seat, I get nervous about every noise and movement, and I am always convinced the plane will not slow down in time when we land on the runway.
3. I am really good at napping. I will often set a timer for 15 to 30 minutes, and then can fall asleep right away. It's very efficient.
4. I cannot let a camouflage joke go by. If I see someone wearing camo, I have to say something along the lines of "Whoa, I could hardly see you over there".
5. I am superstitious about certain things. Like when people say "stop growing" or "stop getting older" about their kids, I have to say (and I feel like I need to say it loudly), "No, we want them to keep growing and getting older!!" (Obviously the contrary would be a tragedy.)
6. I have no idea what our mortgage payments are. I mean, I could figure it out by looking at our bank statements, but on a day to day basis, I am not up to speed on our household finances. Thankfully I married Dave who has a knack for this and keeps us on track.