1. What are your spring must have pieces?
Rubber boots. I have tall Hunter boots and short Sorel boots, both are handy for different situations.
2. What are your spring must have accessories?
Sunglasses. As soon as it starts getting brighter, then I need to grab my shades.
3. How do you transition your wardrobe to spring?
I put away all of our big winter jackets, boots, hats, mittens, etc. and get down the sandals and light jackets. As for my indoor clothes, this year I'll probably switch from my sweatpants to my shorter yoga pants, haha. I have a drawer of sweaters that I haven't even worn this year but I'll pack those up again and replace them with my spring/summer clothes.
4. What are your favourite colours to wear in spring?
I have some mint green pants that I've had for several years and I'm always happy to get those back out.
5. Any spring fashion advice?
Check the temperature before heading out. Even though it may look warm and sunny, it can still be cold, or it can cool down quickly in the late afternoon. Dress in layers and bring a scarf.
6. Do you change up your makeup in spring?
No. My makeup routine (currently non-existent since I'm not going to work) is the same throughout the year, well a normal year.
7. Do you change up your skincare in spring?
I need less cream than I use in the winter, but no major changes.
8. Do you have a favourite spring scent?
Not a perfume, but I love lilacs.
9. Best budget tips for updating your wardrobe?
One, you probably don't need to buy much, most of your clothes are probably fine. Two check out the Gap and Old Navy, they always have sales, and you can pick up a few fun, colourful, new items there that won't cost too much.
10. Do you think you'll be wearing dresses this spring?
Perhaps, although it isn't usually warm enough until May or June, which I suppose is still spring.